Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Love is In The Air!!!

Hello Friends,
Sometimes when life gets busy we forget to pick up our phone and say hello to friends from afar, tell the ones we love that we love them or are thinking of them, or even send a note in the mail to surprise someone with something in the mail other than junk mail or BILLS. For today's card, I created it with the idea that I haven't been keeping up with my family that lives on the other side of the US and they are probably wondering if I have forgotten them. So I wanted to make a special card that I can write a nice message in and send it on its way. I hope it finds them happy and healthy!

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Colors Used: Soft Suede, Bravo Burgandy, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, and Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets Used: Happy Greetings
Accessories and Tools Used: Bravo Burgandy 1/4" Gross grain Ribbon,
Wood Grain embossing Folder (NOT Stampin Up), Bird Builder Punch, dimensionals,Basic Pearls, daubers, Eyelet Border Punch, and 2 1/2" Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The circle behind the birds looks like it is actually glowing :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Such a good idea to send a card for no reason; will have to follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete