Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friends Have a Way of Making Our Day Better!

Happy Tuesday Friends.

Today was an exhausting day for me. I hardly slept last night as one of my twin babies decided to have a fever ALL night so needless to say neither of us got any sleep. I am pretty sure it was a teething fever because of course there wasn't any other symptoms and if you look in her little mouth you can see some back molars peeking through her gums, I know poor baby girl! The good news is her fever broke around 4:30am. But by then I figured I might as well get up and begin my day. So I went to work with an IV of coffee LOL. I really was not excited about my day figured it would be a very long day but my dear friend, Tracy came by to visit. I have to say, sometimes you just NEED to see your friends because they can really bring you out of a poopy mood. I don't think she knows that just stopping by and saying hello really helped to brighten my day, but it did and I am definitely going to let her know. So while thinking of her today, I made this card.....

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: Vintage Vogue
Colors Used: Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, and Concord Crush
Accessories and Tools Used: Basic Pearls and some retired Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment