Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Sketch Challenge 3

Hello Friends,
Here is our Monday Sketch Challenge for the week. Enjoy.....

Another fabulous layout by
Liz Goldhawk. ------->












And now for what I came up with........

Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Stamp Set Used: Oval All
Colors Used: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Baja Breeze
Accessories and Tools Used: retired DSP, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Beatiful Wings Embosslits Die, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Trim Border, Basic Pearls, and Dimensionals

Here is Jessica's cards...
WOW she was inspired to make more than one card.
Love crumb cake don't you?
Marcia, I like your tectured flower, such a pretty addition! I adore your color choice. Probably because I use this color a lot LOL.


This next card was created by my friend Darla, It is an amazing and beautiful card.


Next is Aliya's card. I like how you reversed the order of the butterfly.

Everyone is so creative, definitely lovin it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment