Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bring on the Cupcakes...

Hello Friends,
Happy Thursday! I hope you are enjoying your day. For me, Summer has finally ended...Sure did fly by. Today is the first day of school so I am back at work meeting all of my new little 1st graders and I am sure they are all adorable! Hope your day is amazing!
Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Colors Used: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Stamp Sets Used: On Your Birthday and Create a Cupcake
Accessories and Tools Used: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Hemp Twine, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired) Cupcake Builder punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, and dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Great job. TFS I have a friend who is an author who lives in Murrieta - Linda Wisdom. Do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I do not know her but I am an elmentary school teacher and would LOVE to meet her! Not sure what kind of books she writes but would love to share the writing process with my students :o)

    ReplyDelete