Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Baby

Hello Friends,

Today's card is a card I made for a sweet little boy. He is turning 7 and has a smile that can melt your heart. I wanted to make him an extra special card so I decided on a tri fold card.



Here is the card when closed. To open it you hold onto the two outside flaps which are a little longer than the actual card and pull. The sentiment is actually only attached to one side of the card.









When you open the card you have several panels. If you wanted to add small pictures of other stamped images you could do that on those panels. You could even attach a mini envelope to place money inside or a giftcard,
I chose to place a sweet cupcake on the bottom corner of the center panel because I want to have room to write a special message.


Card size: 4" X 4 1/4" (when closed)
Stamp Sets Used: Tagtastic and Create a Cupcake
Colors Used: Rose Red, Temtping Turquoise, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Daffodil Delight
Accessories and Tools Used: Decorative Label punch, Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, and Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. The birthday card is adorable and so creative. Thanks so much for sharing. I am now following you on SC. Stop by my blog and say hi, http://carmine-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete