Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Challenge 5

Happy Monday Friends,

Today's challenge is............

Don't be afraid of it :o)
Remember, your card does NOT have to be exactly like the sketch. If you want to use a different accent than the flower you can or a different brad or even a button! Have fun!

Okay so I had fun with this sketch. What do you think?


Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Stamp Sets Used: Touch of Kindness and Itty Bitty Bits
Colors Used: Lucky Limeade, So Safron, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, and Pool Party
Accessories and Tools Used: 1 3/4" circle punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Subtles Buttons, and Twine

This next card was created by Jessica.I love how it turned out Jessica! I am glad you didn't decide to give up on this one. I think you made a very cool card!


And Here is Marcia's card. I definitely will need this set from the Holiday mini!!!
I will defintely have to order this set!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch... My fav is the Halloween Card! Love that little Sabrina Witch.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete