Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Sketch Challenge 6

Happy Monday!!!

This card sketch is simple but beautiful. Enjoy!



Here is my card. I hope you love it as much as I do. There is just something about pink and gray that I love. I wanted to spotlight the beautiful flocked designer series paper. I cannot tell you enjoy about how much I love these papers. Every time I use these flocked papers my cards turn from simple to elegant. I HIGHLY recommend this designer series paper to EVERYONE!!!                                          


                           Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"                                  
      Colors Used:  Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, BasicBlack, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand
                          Stamp Sets Used: En Francais, Posy Punch, and Vintage Vogue
Accessories and Tools Used: Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, and Fancy Flower Punch

These next two cards were created by my dear friend Becky, I am so glad she has decided to join in on the fun. They both look great!!


I love this one with the heart, it would make a perfect Valentine card or just one to remind your loved ones how much you care!
I just love how the same layout looks different depending on the type of card you are creating!

Here is Marcia's card. I am glad you are having such a good time playing with these challenges! I really love the way you did your flower!


Next is Jessica's card. I love the green and pink together and I love the embossed flowers on the green paper. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment