Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Sketch Challenge 4

Hello Friends,
Happy Monday,

Today's sketch challenge is ....
Good Luck and have fun!

And here is my attempt.....


Elegant don't ya think??? This card was so fun to make. I heat embossed the sentiment for a more elegant look. Oh and you can't see it but the Designer Series paper has black flocking on it..soooo pretty!
Stamp Set Used: Tagtastic
Colors Used: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories and Tools Used: Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper, Top Note Bigz Die, and Antique Brads

Here are Jessica's cards...Yes, you heard me right, cards, as in more than one...You Go Girl!!!



This next card is by Marcia, OMG I LOVE these colors together. SO pretty, I may have to get my Just Believe set out and make this one!




Next up is Darla's card. I am so jealous, I NEED not want but NEED this stamp set!!! Such a great card.

No comments:

Post a Comment