Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Sketch Challenge 2

Hello Friends, Happy Monday!
I hope you are as excited to start this next week's challenge. I had so much fun playing with this layout, but I think I nailed it! Give it a try. Remember to email me a copy of your card once you have made one so I can post it here! My email address is sandialba@verizon.net

This sketch was created by Liz Goldhawk.

Here is mine. What do you think?

I had to take it's picture next to the beautiful morning glories that are growing between the neighbor and my backyard. They are in full bloom and look so beautiful.

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Sets Used: Simply Soft and Perfect Words (both of these sets are hostess sets, if you want one then email me and we can book a workshop so you can earn them!)
Colors Used: Concord Crush, Whisper White, and Wisteria Wonder
Accessories and Tools Used: Designer Series paper pack( last years In Colors--retired), dimensionals, Word Window punch and Modern Label punch

This next card was created by Aliya. Love your color scheme! I am so glad that you are enjoying the sketch challenges.


This next card is from one of my closest friends; Roxanne. I so love this card and definitely love this stampset: Funny Folk.


The next card is by the creative and talented; Marcia!!!!! She used the stampset called Clearly For You!


The next card is a bright and cheery card made by my good friend, Jessica. She used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set.


This next card is by my dear friend Evelyn, who claims she made it at 3:00am...is she out of her mind??? You should be asleep during that time. She also said she made her card from her scrap bin..guess I am not the only scrappy queen. Remember to save your scraps because they really are useful!


Keep them coming friends, it is so fun to see the variety of cards from the same layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment