Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elements of Style

Hello Friends,
Happy Sunday! Today's card is one of my all time favorite cards that I have ever made. The picture is beautiful but if you saw it in person you would see just how gorgeous it really is. For example, the adorable hummingbird has a tiny white pearl for his eye and he is covered in Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter. The other part of this lovely card that is hard to see is the floral element is embossed.


I love this card. In fact, I am going to make it again in a variety of color schemes and then frame it as a four piece collection. I think it will be such a beautiful piece of art for my home.

Stamp Sets Used: Elements of Style, Love and Care, and En Francais
Colors Used: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Night of Navy
Accessories and Tools Used: Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Glitter, Clear Stampin Emboss Powder, Dimensionals, Decorative Label punch, Ticket Corner punch, Night of Navy Classic Stamp pad, Pool Party Classic Stamp Pad, Island Indigo Classic Stamp pad, and sponges 

No comments:

Post a Comment