Thursday, September 1, 2011

Center Stage Spotlight!!!!

Hello Friends, Happy Thursday,

Well the holiday weekend is approaching, time to have fun, visit family, go on an outing, or have a barbeque! We might visit the LA Fair and see some DINOSAURS!!! Okay sorry about the over enthusiasm for our dinosaur trip but my little boy just loves dinosaurs and surprising him this weekend is something I have been looking forward to for awhile.. I mean look at his sweet face...
 Scary isn't he :o)

Anyway, onto my card...
Today's card is using the spotlighting technique, I love this technique it can really make a certain part of your card stand out from the rest.

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: Just Believe
Colors Used: Real Red, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White
Accessories and Tools Used: 1/4" red gross grain ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, and dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Don't know who's more ferocious the dinosaur or the little boy! Too cute. And so is your card Sandi. I lover spotlighting too. It's one of my favourite techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! Very fun surprise. I also love your card. I have never tryed that technique, so it will be fun to give it a try, since your card is so nice. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I haven't done spotlighting in a long time. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for the inspiration, Sandi! Haven't tried this technique yet... great for my club! Come visit me at http://jennslayoutkits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete