Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Flower For All Seasons


Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing a card set I have created using Stampin Up's, "A Flower For All Seasons". I love this set and will miss using it in workshops. You only have 11 days left to snag it up before it retires!


I decided to make some "Thinking of You" cards because I like to drop a card in the mail from time to my close friends to let then know that they are on my mind even when I am busy teaching, chasing my 5 beautiful children, and managing the household. With this set you can make a bunch when the creative mood strikes and then save them to send out any time throughout the year. In fact......



I did just that. I made a cute greeting card box holder to hold up to 8 of this beautiful cards.

The box is velcroed shut so you can grab the handle and go. A couple of things I wanted to mention about these cards are I used rhinestones on the poinsettia's flower centers to add a little sparkle, I also added pearls to the daisy flower centers, and to show some texture to the cards I used an embossing folder on the whisper white cardstock.
Colors used with these cards: Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink.
Materials: Brights collection Designer Series Paper, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Whisper White 1/4" gross grain ribbon, 3/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, and Flower Designer Brads.
I hope you enjoyed stopping by, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment