Thursday, July 5, 2012

Set Sail

Hello Friends,

This summer has been so beautiful. 

I wanted to share a card made from the Moving Forward set which was made to help support Ronald McDonald House Charities. It is a really cute set. If you were unaware, when you purchase this adorable set, Stampin Up then donates $3.00 to Ronald McDonald House. They make a special set every year just for this reason. Stampin Up has already donated over 1,000,000 to this amazing charity. I hope that you love this card but I really hope that it has inspired you to buy this set and make your contribution today! 

Now onto my card...

This card base is made from an envelope. One of my dearest friends showed me the concept and I couldn't wait to make one of my own using a different set of course. You can make it like this and write your greeting on the card insert, or you can attach a giftcard for a birthday or baby shower.Too cute, I love simply adore it!



Card Size: Standard Invitation Envelope, the card insert is 2 7/8" X 4"
Card Palette: Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Moving Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment