Thursday, July 19, 2012

Monster Birthday


Hello Friends,
Today's card is one I made to celebrate my nephew's birthday. A little over a year ago he chose this stamp set as a set he would like to play with. I promised him that I would use mine and make several different types of cards with it so he could see how versatile this set really is. If you browse through my past posts and find December 2011 you will find the cute pop up Christmas card that I made him. In the next couple of days I will be posting several other monster cards that I made. I even made a couple in a girl theme because monsters can be for boys or girls.

Anyway, this is called a tunnel card. They are so much fun because when you open them up you get a sweet surprise and they look great standing open on a desk or shelf. 




Card Size: 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
Card Palette: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Make a Monster, Make a Cake, and Itty Bitty Banners

2 comments:

  1. Adorable monster card! I love what you've done with this set. I stopped over from Stampin Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete