Monday, July 16, 2012

Its a Challenge!!

Hello Friends,
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did. Here is today's challenge. Oh and BTW, remember that the challenge can use any set and any shape. The shapes placed on the challenge card does not have to be exactly like the layout and the card base does not have to be the same size as my sample. Be creative and have fun, that is the real reason I post these challenges so that you can become inspired to try something new! Enjoy and Good Luck!


"Roar", did you hear that? There are dinosaurs on the loose....


Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Card Palette: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Dinoroar and Gently Falling

 Darla made a sweet, soft, and serene card, doesn't it make you want to sneak away to the beach?


Roxanne is Sailing the seven seas with her two cards, these are perfect masculine cards!



Marcia made a lovely butterfly card, the butterflies look like they are ready to flutter right off the page.


Next, Marcia is taking a break with her adorable tea card.


Jessica went for a purpliscious card, way to go!!



Everyone is so creative and talented. I am so glad that I get the chance to share your love for stamping! Thank you for participating in this week's challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment