Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Card Challenge: I've Got My Stampin MOJO back YAY!!!

I'm Back, Did you miss me??? I have to apologize for going MIA. Somewhere along the way I lost my stamping MOJO. I just couldn't get motivated and even when my UPS man would show up with that wonderful little brown package, I would open it up of course and drool over my new stuff, but for whatever reason, playing just didn't seem like something I wanted to do. However thanks to a few of my dearest friends; Darla, Marcia, and Roxanne, I have found the inner stamper in me, and have begun making lots of great new projects to share with you! So to get things started I have a Monday Card Challenge to get your creative juices flowing. Have fun and send me a picture f your finished design!!


Here is my design, I hope it inspires you!!!

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Color Palette: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Basic Black
Stamp Set: Happy Hour (LOVE LOVE THIS SET!!!)

Jessica Submitted a Pretty in Pink Card


No comments:

Post a Comment