Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Did someone say, "With a Cherry on Top?"

Hello Friends,

Today's card is a fun way to celebrate someone's special day. I love this card because it has moving parts :o)
This set is a special hostess set. So if you would like to earn one, feel free to contact me and set up your next Stampin Up workshop!


Here is the card when the cake dome is closed.

Then when you slide the dome up you can see how delicious the cupcake looks. What a great way to display your message.

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Card Palette: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Crumbcake
Stamp Set: A Cherry on Top


5 comments:

  1. very cool! I love this set too! New follower from SC :) hope you'll follow me back:
    crazypenguindesigns.blogspot.com

    would love to be able to follow via email when you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the way you made the top removable -- very clever! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome! I hope you don't mind if I CASE it. I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    Happy Stampin'
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so beautiful !!!! i love the way you added the edgelit design and the cake cover is such a great idea.
    Tfs:)
    I just have to cased it for my consider it cased week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you like it. It was a fun card to make!

    ReplyDelete