Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Challenge 14

Hello Friends,
First let me apologize for not posting in the last 2 weeks. I have been in Mommy, Teacher, and Family duty! No time for anything else. But here is your Monday Challenge, and just so you know, I already have next Monday's challenge made as well, so I should be back on track. Here you go.....


And here is my card..Cute if I do say so myself!!! This is one of those cards that you make and then realize you did a really good job. Can be very surprising! :o)


Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: Polar Party
Colors Used: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Accessories and Tools Used: Stampin Write Markers, Snow Burst Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, 
1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Bitty Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, glue dots, and dimensionals.

Marcia's adorable card using Snow Much Fun!!! I love this set!


3 comments:

  1. What a great sketch Sandi. Love the colouring and the layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! Looking forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS CARD! The stamp set is on my wishlist. It just got moved to the top :-)

    ReplyDelete