Thursday, November 24, 2011

One Sheet Wonder-- Snowy Christmas

Hello Friends,

I have recently tackled a new task. I made a set of cards using the One Sheet Wonder Technique. I found the template from LeeAnn Greff. She had an entire layout and template only they did not match each other, so I had to recreate every layout. However, I am always up for a challenge and it was a lot of fun. I am so grateful that LeeAnn had this idea available because if she didn't I wouldn't have been able to create such amazing cards! The layout makes 16 cards so I am going to post two a day. Let me know what you think!


Okay, for the first step in creating these cards is you will need to use a 12 X 12 sheet of Designer Series paper which could have even more possibilities because it is double sided and coordinating or you can create some printed paper with some stamps. Due to the fact that I was using this idea for a class, I wanted my customers to stamp first and create later. I used the Serene Snowflakes stamp set, and three different inks; Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Sahara Sand. Next step is to get out the same coordinating paper for your different cards. The only other item I used in every card is Dazzling Details. I added it for a little bit of sparkle to all the snowflake images on all of my finished cards. So here are the first two...



See you tomorrow with 2 more and remember I love feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment