Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas is Coming

Hello Friends,

I don't know about you, but I am beginning to get ready for Christmas as it always seems to show up way faster than what I had planned! So I have been working on making my cards for the holidays. Hope you love them! This first one I made masculine. As you have seen not many of my cards are meant for men but I have a lot of male friends and family members that I have to mail a card to at Christmas time so this is what I came up with. Oh and BTW I asked my hubby if he liked it and he said yes, so I guess I did a good job.

Card Size: 5 1/2 X 4 1/4"
Stamp Sets Used: Scenic Season and Warmest of Wishes
Colors Used: Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sarhara Sand, and Baja Breeze
Accessories and Tools Used: Daubers, clear embossing powder, heat tool, and mini silver brads
The best part of this card is it's simple and even though it is not your traditional Christmas colors it still feels Wintery!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I like the design and the shading of each piece. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on SC and "liked" it. It really is a beautiful card! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna case it at some point :-)

    ReplyDelete