Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snow Much Fun Christmas

Hello Friends,
Here is another card I made using the Snow Much Fun stamp set by Stampin Up. In the card I wanted to design a card where the outdoors is looking in. When I first saw this stamp set this idea came to mind immediately and I was so excited to see my finished version. I hope you will love it too. If you do and would like to join me on Sunday, November 20 from 1-4pm we will be making this card in my collection of 10 Christmas cards for $15.00. Just make sure to RSVP by Friday (tomorrow) so that I can prep enough materials!



Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: Snow Much Fun 
Color Used: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and Whisper White
Accessories and Tools Used: Dazzling Details glitter glue and dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment