Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dinorrific Dinosaur Party Invite!!

Hello Friends,
This card is a very special invitation for my son Trevor. He will be turning 5 years old on November 2nd and so we are planning a big dinosaur birthday party for him. This is the invitation I made for it. It is done in postcard style with only a card front. When you flip it over all the important party info is listed on the back. When I showed Trevor my finished project, he was so surprised. He even said, "You did a great job Mommy!" I guess that means he approves :o)

Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Stamp Sets Used: On Your Birthday, Turtle and Co., and Dinoroar
Colors Used: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Pumkin Pie, Bashful Blue, and Real Red
Accessories and Tools Used: Extra Large Tag punch, Large Tag Punch, daubers, dimensionals, and Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment