Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween is approaching...Are you ready???

Hello Friends and Stampers,
Are you ready for Halloween? I am not and the thought of hunting from store to store for a Darth Vader costume and 2 fairy costumes for my three little ones is not my idea of a fun night out :o)
I have been creating Halloween cards though. I have to say this year there are some really cute Halloween stamp sets in the Stampin Up Holidays mini catalog. Check it out...after you finish viewing my lovely cards.

 Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Stamp Sets Used: Out on a Limb, Halloween Frights (ret.), and House of Haunts
Colors Used: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, So Saffron, and Daffodil Delight
Tools and Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle punch and dimensionals

 Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Sets Used:  Out on a Limb, Halloween Frights (ret.), and Warmest of Wishes
Colors Used: Concord Crush, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip
Tools and Accessories Used: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, mini googly eyes, Cheerful Treat DSP paper pack, and scallop circle die

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Sets Used: Out on A Limb, Spooky Fence Wheel (ret.), Eat, Drink and Be Scary (ret.)
Colors Used: Pumpkin Pie, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Tools and Accessories Used: Jumbo Wheel handle, Large Oval punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Dimensionals, and Tombo glue

Halloween Bat Candy Treat Box!!!!
This was a fun gift box I came up with. I filled mine up with M&M's.
Colors USed: Concord Crush, Whisper White, and Basic Black
Tools and Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Googly Eyes, Large Oval punch, 1" Circle punch, Spider Web Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, and Pillow Box Bigz Die

6 comments:

  1. Love all your cards Sandi they are just the cutest. You should enter them over at Shirley Pumpkin's Monday Monster Mash Halloween Countdown Blog Hop........see the link and rules on my blog! It's fun and your projects would fit right in. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Projects are super Hallo-weenie Cute!! I love them all. But I think my fav is the 3D pumpkin one with the cat! I started buying costumes online. The year that was the most fun was the year I told the kids to look at all the dress up stuff and old halloween clothes that we already had...and they were so stinkin cute... my little son wore swim trunks with a batman cape... lol Good luck finding everything!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween cards are adorable! I stopped over from Stampin' Connection, and I'm so glad I did. I don't normally make too many Halloween cards, but yours are so cute, that it makes we want to make some. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards and box. Really great job. Halloween cards are so much fun to make. I am with Shirley, my favorite is the 3D pumpkin with the cat also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I am so IN LOVE with the Out on A Limb set. Will probably make a few more :o)
    Shirley, thanks for the idea but of course my little guy HAS to be Darth Vader like ALL the other little boys in kindergarten. So we will continue the hunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, great halloween projects! I agree they've got really great stamps this year in the mini, thanks for sharing your greatness! LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete