Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Halloween

Hello Friends and stampers,
I thought I would share a few cards I made last year with stamps sets that are still available this year.

This first one uses one of my most favorite stamp sets. Its called Greeting Cards kids and the set has more than just Halloween so be sure to check it out!!!

 Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: Greeting Card Kids
Colors Used: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White
Accessories and Tools Used: Dimensionals, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, and a fall leaf brad (non SU product) that I happened to have layng around my craft area!


Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Stamp Set Used: House of Haunts
Colors Used: Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, and Whipser White
Accessories and Tools Used: Basic Black embossing powder, Heat Tool, and versamark ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment