Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is Here...Or is it???

Hello Friends,
So Friday was the 1st day of fall, but here in Murrieta, California it still feels like Summer. Now I love Summer when I am off and able to enjoy it, but when you are in charge of 24 wild and crazy 1st graders and have to keep them in from recess during hot weather, I have to say, Please bring on the Fall weather and help me keep my sanity!!!!

I wanted to use one of my favorite stamp sets. It is such a versatile set because you can use it for any season. I especially love making fall scenes with it. Enjoy and keep your fingers crossed that Mother Nature hears my plea and sends Fall to our neck of the woods ASAP!!!!

Card Size; 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Colors Used: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Pool Paty, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, and Very Vanilla
Stamp Set Used: Seasons of Friendship
Accessories Used: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Hemp, and scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment