Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No matter what age you are Pinwheels are ALWAYS fun!

Happy Wednesday Friends,

My goal for the next year is to start working on more masculine cards. The truth is I do not really give out many cards to men so I don't spend the time to create any. However I am going to try to challenge myself to make at least 1 or 2 a month. So here is my first attempt, I wanted to make a pinwheel and I had this lovely paper left in my scrap bin. It has blues and browns in it so it was begging to become a masculine card, let me know what you think......

Card Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Colors Used: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets Used: Four Frames and Tagtastic
Accessories and Tools Used: Decorative Label punch, Early Espresso/White Bakers Twine, Owl punch, Silver mini Brads, Stampin Up's new Simply Scored Scoring Tool (as my dear frien Michele would say...A Must Have!), and mini wooden dowel.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card the colors are great for a man card. I am not really sure men like pinwheels but I have put some really crazy girl stuff on man cards. They are just so hard to make... I am thinking I am just going to change the name from "Man Cards" to "Girly Man Cards" the next time I make one. lol

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete