Monday, August 6, 2012

Time for Another Challenge

Hello Friends,

I am excited today because I finally caught up with my blog challenges. I was behind by 2 challenges and then today is the day to post another. So I sat myself down, had a talk with myself, made a commitment to get busy and create until I caught up!

No I am not crazy, just needed to remind myself that creating makes me happy and relieves tensions; with back to school shopping, 106 degree weather, and keeping my twin 2 year olds busy, I just couldn't pull it together. But now that I am caught up I hope you will go back and view the last few challenges, I promise they are quite lovely, if I do say so myself. Have a great week and I will be looking forward to seeing what you create this week!


Here's my card...

Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Card Palette: Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: Aviary and Tiny Tags

Here is Roxanne's Card....

Jessica's card.....

Marcia made two different cards for this challenge. Here is her 1st Card...

and #2 Card....

Darla's Card....









1 comment:

  1. That is a great card! I love the color, the background pattern really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete