Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kindergarten!!!!

Hello Friends,

Today's post is completely dedicated to my sweet little boy, Trevor. He is 5 years old and in kindergarten. PTA was able to snatch up my creative side and so I made 80 of these cards for the yearly school Kinder tissue tea event. Hope you like what you see! CAUTION: This inside of the card may make you cry, I know it did for me so please read with caution and maybe with a Kleenex!


First, I had to make one for the girl kinders and one for the boys that is why there are two variations.

                   
So this poem was placed inside the card, words were changed to accommodate a boy or a girl. 

It definitely made me cray, which is funny because this is my sweet Trevor's 2nd round a kinder but I guess either way, we are never ready for a little ones to grow up and need us less.




Here are the two cards I made. Oh and Yes that is a very tiny tissue box which I carefully folded up one tissue to fit inside of it! The blue and orange are our school colors. I made the blue card for the boys and the orange for the girls.

Card Size: 4 1/4 X 5 1/2"
Card Palette: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, and Pacific Point
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri and Flowering Flourishes



No comments:

Post a Comment