Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Challenge 17

Hello Friends,
Today's challenge card is the beginning of my creativity for Valentine's Day. I know Christmas was just yesterday, but I need to get a jump start on things, especially if I want to have a few Valentine's themed workshops. And if that was not subtle enough, here goes nothing.... Book a workshop now to create Valentine's Day cards with your friends (a guaranteed fun time) , and if you plan it just right you can earn Sale-a-bration rewards which begins January 24. Contact me if this sounds like something you would like to be a part of!!!

Anyway, here is this week's challenge layout and of course my card, which my hubby already saw so I will have to create something else just for him LOL.



Card Size: 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Stamp Sets Used: P.S. I Love You and Take It To Heart
Colors Used: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Accessories Used: Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (perfect for just the edges of your card not the whole card), sponge, dimensionals, and Basic Black 1/2" scallop dots ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment