Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day is almost here!!!

Hello Friends,

Are you prepared for Valentine's Day? I am, can't wait to share my love with all my 1st graders and of course with my family and close friends. I thought today's post would be one that shows the few things I have been creating to get prepared for that special day of love. Enjoy!!!





These are the cards I made with our chocolate nugget wrappers. I made them specifically for my students. I just know they will LOVE them!




This is one I made just for fun. I wanted to use all of the wonderful new products from Stampin Up. I just love the new edgelits!!!




This one is one I made for a Monday Challenge. Loved how beautiful it turned out!
T




 Here is a bookmark with holder I made. Started reading again and realized that I did not have anymore bookmarks, I truly don't know where they all went!




And finally, I was given this travel coffee cup for Christmas from my dear friend Roxanne and decided I could transform it every month to a new theme. Makes my mornings even more cheery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment